MVX Real-time monitoring system
ONEPROD MVX system is intended for continuous multi-channel monitoring solution for critical rotating equipment. The real time automatic analysis of vibration data helps preventing from any failure to happen. The evolution of the machine condition is monitored with unrivalled accuracy, so that faults can be detected at a very early stage. Welcome to predictive maintenance!
- powerful methodology for the monitoring of variable and low speed machines
- smart algorithms embedded
- Shock Finder™ providing automatic shock detection on low speed rotating parts and gearboxes.
The predictive maintenance of low speed rotating machines is more complex to implement. The machine condition is indeed more difficult to assess, as it requires high resolution data and advanced vibration analysis tools. Coupled to ONEPROD NEST platform, the ONEPROD MVX system offers the perfect solution:
- the synchronous record of several rotations of low speed shafts (<10RPM) can be performed on up 32 channels and such enhance bearing fault detection with the analysis of both low and high frequency content.
- the shocks resulting from low speed components are hidden in rich vibration signals and are very difficult to detect. Thanks to ONEPROD Shock Finder™, a smart algorithm developed on real applications, their detection is automatic and provides an early indication of fault on such low speed asset.
- all analysis tools required are available: statistical analysis, band kurtosis, smart filters… All post processing indicators can be trended and help predict the evolution of the asset condition
Real time monitoring
Condition based maintenance advocates continuous monitoring of machinery at periodic intervals, using various vibration indicators. ONEPROD goes even further, as MVX offers the capacity to monitor indicators in real time, ensuring:
- that no monitoring event will be missed (no gaps in data acquisition)
- responsiveness at all times: the slightest anomaly is detected in real time
- the ability to detect transient or spurious events
- Pre-trigger functions enabling the raw signal from just prior to the event.
Monitoring of complex machines
On the edge of industry 4.0, recording data is not a problem any longer. But for machines operating according to variable process conditions, the difficulty is now to provide a solution able to capture the right data at the right time, to enable reliable analysis and predict failures. MVX performances enable the most complex machinery found in today’s industrial processes to be monitored:
- Up to 10 operating conditions can defined using one or more process parameters
- Data Acquisition strategy, Indicators and alarm thresholds are automatically adapted according to each operating condition
- Stability parameters are set to make sure each measurement is done in good condition
MVX system can be packaged in a transportable case with BNC plate for 8, 16, 24 or 32 channels to answer to a need of temporary monitoring:
- IP54 rugged design, with integrated fan system and UPS
- place to enclose a 15’’ laptop PC
- dimensions: 560 x 465 x 265 mm (22.0 x 18.3 x 10.4 inches)
- weight: 16 kg (30 lbs)
Externally powered, the monitoring case can remain closed even with a computer inside and right next to the equipment during a day, a week, a month… Ideal to run a full health assessment of the most complex machines, it offers the best measurement and signal processing capabilities for troubleshooting purposes.