Products and services:
Vibtek has extensive experience in improving asset reliability and plant up time through the introduction of meaningful and fiscally sound predictive maintenance measures and systems. The services we offer are risk balanced, less invasive, data driven, business aligned and standardised to ensure your business gets the most value from their assets while delivering sustainable improvements with a focused goal to improve performance in all areas. The productivity, safety, efficiency and reliability of your assets is fundamental, therefore Vibtek focus on the physical mechanisms and development of maintenance practice while providing support to the people who are practising it. This includes the development of Asset Care Packages and Preventative Maintenance Standards to improve equipment life cycles.
With offices in Scotland, Yorkshire and the English Midlands we are able to support sites across the UK, Vibtek have delivered significant savings in business from SME's through to large blue chip organisations from all industry sectors including Power generation, Renewable's, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage though to Pharmaceuticals and Automotive.
- Condition Monitoring Equipment
- Vibration analysis
- Product Training
- Oil analysis
- On site lubrication support
- Lubrication programs (set up and delivery)
- Laser alignment Equipment Sales, onsite Services
- Dynamic Balancing
- Thermography (Thermal Imaging)
- Stress wave analysis
- Strobe detection
- Ultrasonic Inspection and Equipment Sales.
- Continuous monitoring systems
- Analysis support centre
Asset Management Services:
- Asset life Extension Plans
- Plant and Asset Criticality Studies
- Life Cycle Costing (Review and Analysis)
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis
- Maintenance Review
- Critical Spares Review
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Maintenance Change Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Asset Management Strategies
- Early Life asset Management
- Life Cycle Reviews
- Onsite testing by Vibtek engineers, detailed report of the measurements taken, with recommendations for repair and overall health of machinery
- Onsite Balancing of rotating machinery
- Acoem OneProd - Vibtek is the UK distributor for Acoem Equipment sales
- Sales for SDT Ultrasound equipment and LubExpert, providing accurate bearing lubrication
- Lubrication Engineers for onsite Lubrication Programs
- Structural measurements (vibration) Consultancy within our specialised fields
- Delivery of Proactive condition based maintenance programs
Vibtek can offer tailored solutions and service concepts for proactive condition-based maintenance, this is a key factor in our product and service offering enabling Vibtek to offer a wide range of products and services in the field of preventive maintenance programs.
For optimised operation of rotating equipment and other machinery, we offer full-range delivery, including surveys, engineering, factory testing, training and support.
By identifying early signs of wear and tear and damage, it is possible to plan optimal maintenance thereby ensuring maximum up time. All our service engineers are Vibration Analyst Certified to ISO Cat II or Cat III.
Optimised maintenance of machinery
Our systems are used for monitoring thrusters, gears, electric motors, generators, turbines, compressors, drilling top drives and other rotating equipment both onshore and offshore. Our engineers travel all over the world to install systems, perform routine measurements, analyse data and solve problems.